Whether you are an attorney, financial planner, or tax advisor, The Community Foundation can assist you and your client in establishing an enduring community legacy and achieving the full tax benefits for their charitable contributions. We will support you and your clients at every step of the charitable giving process.
We can help you:
- Identify your client’s charitable giving interests and motivations
- Match charitable interests with tax planning needs
- Create and implement charitable plans that are integrated into major business, personal and financial decisions
- Provide information about community needs
- Deliver a full range of administrative services related to charitable giving
To learn more about communities needs and opportunities, please contact Cecelia Mazelin, Donor Services Coordinator 805-543-2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org