The Community Foundation San Luis Obispo County is committed to helping to strengthen the efforts of local nonprofits by:
- Providing grants to local nonprofits through grants from our Donor Advised Funds and competitive grants through our General Grants Program and our Strategic Initiatives.
- Working work side-by-side with our nonprofit colleagues to enhance and sustain our community’s quality of life.
- Leading collaborative efforts to address issues of concern in our communities across SLO County.
- Providing resources and staff for professional development opportunities
- Partnering in events that showcase the good work that local nonprofits are doing in our community.
Nonprofit leaders may also look to us to hold their organization’s designated endowment fund to have a constant source of funding to help them respond to emergency needs, plan for the future and sustain the good work they do for our community.
Nonprofit Strategies Articles
A bi-weekly column that has been published in the Business Section of The Tribune to help strengthen nonprofit organizations in the community is currently on hiatus. However, a large archive of past articles is available for use. Each article listed in the archive is reformatted into a one-page hand out.