Vital Signs - Understanding San Luis Obispo County...
A trend report by ACTION for Healthy Communities
This 2016 report represents the seventh time the periodic assessment has been completed, allowing for data comparisons across multiple years.
Report Broken Down by Chapters:
- Basic Needs
- Natural and Built Environment
- Public Safety
- Social Environment
Highlights Folios from the 2013 Vital Signs Report
- Status of Children in SLO County
- Cost of Living in SLO County
- Homelessness in SLO County
- Water Supply and Impacts to Sustainable Communities and Economic Vitality
Paradox of Plenty
The Paradox of Plenty is a report released in 2012 by the Food Bank Coalition of San Luis Obispo County and the SLO County Food System Coalition.