Partner With Us
Whether you are an attorney, financial planner, or tax advisor, The Community Foundation San Luis Obispo County can assist you and your clients in establishing an enduring community legacy and achieving the full tax benefits for their charitable contributions.
- We add our expertise to yours to ensure that your clients make educated decisions while selecting from a spectrum of giving vehicles.
- Our partnership creates optimal tax benefits to your clients and helps them achieve their charitable, financial and family goals.
We will support you and your clients at every step of the charitable giving process.
We can help you:
- listen for charitable opportunities and start charitable conversations
- identify your client’s charitable giving interests and motivations
- match personal charitable interests with tax planning needs
- create and implement charitable plans that are integrated into major business, personal and financial decisions
- facilitate complex forms of giving and execute technical giving instruments (including charitable trusts)
- provide information about community needs —and about local nonprofit organizations and programs that make a difference in the areas your client cares about most
- deliver grantmaking expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving
Want to help your client create a high-impact gift? Contact us to learn about community needs and opportunities—and the areas where we are making a difference today.
Many thanks to Professional Advisors who have referred clients to help with their charitable giving needs.
|Edward E. Attala, Carsel & Attala, LLP
Kara Blakeslee, Blakeslee & Blakeslee
Anthony Brizzolara, Morgan Stanley
Joan Broadhurst, Law Office of Joan Broadhurst
Ryan Caldwell, Wacker Wealth Partners
Cynthia Carnahan, CPA
Kristjan Cindrich, Cindrich & Company
Michael Collins, Attorney At Law
Kenneth G. Coveney, Dostart Clapp Hannink & Coveney
Eric Dryburg, Adler & Colvin, San Francisco
Keith B. Cramer, Cramer & Company, CPAs
Ann Cyr, George-Cyr
Steven Dorsi, Dorsi Law Office
David Fitzpatrick, Fitzpatrick & Barbieri
Rob Garcia, Garcia Wealth Management
J. Keith George, George-Cyr
Steven K. Hall, Steven K. Hall & Associates
Eric N. Holk, A Professional Law Corporation
Wayne Lewis, Lewis Financial
Jim Maino, James F. Maino Investments
Susan McElhinney, McElhinney & McElhinney
David Money, Money Law Firm
|Brendan Morris, Morris & Garritano
Dallas Mosier, Carmel & Naccasha , LLP
Robert H. Mott, Law Office of Robert H. Mott
Ann Murphy, Toews & Murphy
Ziyad Naccasaha, Carmel & Naccasha
Ryan Olsen, William Henry Crew III Wealth Management
Charron O’Neill, O’Neill & Woolpert
John A. Ronca, Jr., A Law Corporation
John Sachs, Law Office of John Sachs
Sabrina E. Sander, Parker and Sander
Eric Schwefler, Caliber Accounting & Tax
Annie Shanks, LUTCF, Medallion Financial & Insurance Services
Patricia M. Scoles, Law Office of Patricia M. Scoles
Frank Shepard, Raymond James, Pismo Beach
Brian Simas, Kirk & Simas
Warren Sinsheimer, Sinsheimer Juhnke McIvor & Stroh
Linda Somers Smith, Adamski Moroski Madden Cumberland & Green
Herb Stroh, Sinsheimer Juhnke McIvor & Stroh,
J. Christopher Toews, Toews & Murphy, Inc.
Bob Wacker, Wacker Wealth Partners
Scott Wall, Andre Morris & Buttery